Terms and Conditions
- 1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd is a business in the industry that provides pedigreed Siberian kittens and a cat cafe that takes bookings to have high tea in the garden with Siberian Cats.
- 2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- 3. Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to global clients.
- 4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Artekatz (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a % administration fee.
Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- 6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, eft and zapper.
- 7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- 8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Artekatz (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- 9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
- 10. Responsibility
Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- 11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature,
- 12. Variation
Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- 13. Company information
This website is run by Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd
(sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd
and with registration number: 2014/ 236707/ 07
- 1. The Seller will:
- a) Sell the pedigree Siberian kitten detailed below to the Buyer at the price of RXX,000.00
- The kittens are in good health, has received its first 3-in-1 vaccination, is micro chipped (incl. the registration in the database) and neutered/spayed.
- b) Provide the Buyer, at the time that the kitten is handed over, with:
- – the vaccination records
- – the microchip number (currently registered under the Seller’s name)
- – a pedigree dating back 4 generations
- – transfer of ownership document
- c) Replace the kitten should it be diagnosed with FIP within 12 months of date of birth, provided that the veterinary autopsy report was sent to Breeder and been verified by Breeders Veterinarian. This does not apply if the kitten has been sent to a cat hotel or regularly moved between homes within the first 12 months.
- 2. The Buyer:
- a) Agrees to and understands the following conditions:
- – the kitten shall not be sold, leased or given to any pet shop or research establishment
- – the kitten shall not be sold, given or donated to any person without the Seller’s prior knowledge and consent
- – in the event of the Buyer being unable to maintain the kitten within 12 months of taking possession, the Seller shall be informed and shall reserve the right to repossess the kitten at any age. In the event of a repossession, the Buyer will be refunded the deposit paid for the kitten
- b) Agrees to pay an additional R50 per day per kitten, as well as the second vaccination if due, when the kitten(s) is/are not picked up on the agreed handover date, or Seller is asked to keep the kitten(s) for a longer period of time e.g. Buyer(s) is/are on vacation.
- c) Warrant that the kitten will:
- – be kept as a Pet in appropriate conditions for its health and welfare and will be fed a suitable diet for its age and condition
- – receive regular booster vaccinations from a veterinary surgeon (next 3-in-1 booster vaccination and rabies due 4-6 weeks after the initial vaccination, already done by Seller)
- – receive all necessary veterinary care to maintain its good health
- – be locked up inside at night and not left to roam
- – only have Cats Best cat litter available in its litter tray (available through us or vet shops)
- d) Understands that if there is a failure to keep any part of this contract, or if the kitten is neglected, maltreated or is failing to receive adequate medical care (as defined by a Veterinarian), the Buyer will surrender said kitten to the Seller unconditionally and without financial restitution or any compensation.
e) Agrees to send the Seller 2 photos (front and sides) every 12 months for the first 5 years after taking ownership of the kitten. Any additional photos are welcome.
- f) Will inform the Seller of any changes in address, email or phone number.
- g) Will keep the Seller informed of any show successes of the cat in any SACC or CASA show.
- 3. Payment
- A deposit of R3500.00 becomes due upon signing of this contract, The kitten is ready for handover at approximately 12 weeks of age.
- The full outstanding amount, for which another invoice will be provided, must be paid and received into the Seller’s bank account before the kitten will be handed over.
- 4. Termination
- The Seller has the right to cancel the contract at any time prior to handover without having to provide a reason. In such a case the Seller will refund the Buyer all amounts paid to Seller to date for the contract that the Seller has cancelled.
- Should the Buyer, for whatever reason, decide not to take ownership of the kitten on the hand-over date agreed to by the Seller, the complete deposit is forfeited. If the full amount for the Kitten has already been paid, the Seller will refund the Buyer the difference between the deposit and the full amount and transfer this electronically into a bank account to be provided by the Buyer.
- 5. Legal
- This contract is legal and binding and applies only to the Buyer and Seller in this original transaction and is not transferable to other parties.
- Should any part of this contract become invalid, the remaining contract remains in effect.
- Reasonable attorney fees incurred in upholding this contract will be paid by the Buyer.
- 14. Artekatz Siberians (Pty) Ltd contact details:
Company Physical Address:
Telephone:+27 82 569 5737