Curiosity Cat Café Cape Town
Gift yourself the perfect morning Tea/Coffee surrounded by a dozen of our beautiful, hypoallergenic Siberian cats and enjoy the best view over Noordhoek beach. Taking photos, playing with the cats, cuddling, and even picking them up is allowed. You will be served home-baked scones, savory tartes, and other delicious treats on the terrace of our big garden. Don’t worry about the weather: Our charming 70-years old Cape Dutch House will provide an excellent stay. While only allowing 10 people at a time, we make sure you’ll have an intimate, relaxing, and unforgettable experience with our dog-like cats.
By appointment only, bookings can only be done via the website. If you are having problems with the payment via PayFast, please give us a call or write a message and we will try and assist.
To ensure all our guests have a serene and pleasurable experience in this unique setting and to not stress our cats, we require that our guests are older than 10 years in age.
Bookings for more than 8 people are not possible via the website. For exceptions please contact Cherylee directly.
No high heels or other hard shoes. Ideally wear sandals or sneakers, as accidentally stepping on a cat will then not injure them as much.
Please read our cancellation policy.
A 90 minute session in the garden with a variety of male and female Siberian cats.
You are welcome to take photos and play with the cats using the provided toys. Most of our cats love being picked up, stroked and played with.
R290,00 person including High Tea, a selection of home-baked cakes and savouries, fresh freshly pressed juice, tea and coffee.
Unfortunately we do not cater for vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free high tea options. All savouries are however vegetarian.
You are welcome to bring your own food, a discount on the booking is however not possible.
- Cancellations 24 hours or less before the appointment, no refund can be given
- Cancellations 48 hours or less will be refunded at 50% of the amount paid
Prior to 48 hours you are welcome to reschedule the appointment yourself
To do so, click on the link in the original confirmation email and follow the instructions
- If you are running late, please note that we cannot extend your booking time, the end time of your booked slot will still apply
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10h00 – 11h30
Currently not doing afternoon sessions.
How to book:
Click on the date you want to book for and the available time slots (Mornings only on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) that are free will be shown. If no times are shown, then there is no slot available for that day. Tell us what the occasion is, set the number of people you are booking for in the field below the calendar and click on the “Book Now” button to get to the payment page.
How to Pay:
Payment is made via DPO PayGate and can be done using a Debit or Credit card as well as via EFT from your bank, using the SID Instant EFT option.
Please Note: Zapper cannot be used for payment.
- Children under the age of 10 are unfortunately not permitted. We understand this is a problem for many parents, but sadly the past shown that younger children just get too excited.
- No high heels or other hard shoes. Ideally wear soft sole shoes or sneakers, as accidentally stepping on a cat will then not injure them as much.
- The cats are always around people, so always look behind you when stepping back or getting up.
- Bookings for more than 6 people are not possible via the website. For exceptions please contact Cherylee directly.
- The address is not public, nor on our website. You will find this at the bottom of the order confirmation email and again in the reminder email you will receive a day before your visit.
R290.00 90 minutes
Book now: High Tea at the —- Curiosity Cat Cafe —- Cape Town (Noordhoek)
R290.00 90 minutes