Curiosity Cat Café Cape Town
Treat yourself to the perfect morning cup of tea/coffee surrounded by a bunch of our adorable, allergy-friendly Siberian cats and soak in the amazing view of Noordhoek beach. You can snap pictures, play with the cats, give them hugs, and even pick them up if you want. We’ll serve you freshly baked scones, yummy savory tarts, and other delicious goodies on our garden terrace. Don’t worry about the weather, our charming 70-year-old Cape Dutch House will keep you cozy. We only allow 10 people at a time, so you’ll have a personal, chill, and unforgettable experience with our cat companions who are as friendly as dogs.
By appointment only, bookings can only be done via the website. If you are having problems with the payment via PayFast, please give us a call or write a message and we will try and assist.
To ensure all our guests have a serene and pleasurable experience in this unique setting and to not stress our cats, we require that our guests are older than 12 years in age.
Bookings for more than 10 people are not possible via the website. For private groups (minimum 6 people) please contact Cherylee directly.
No high heels or other hard shoes. Ideally wear sandals or sneakers, as accidentally stepping on a cat will then not injure them as much.
Please read our cancellation policy.
A 90 minute session in the garden with Siberian cats of different colours and ages.
You are welcome to take photos and play with the cats using the provided toys. Most of our cats love being picked up, stroked and played with.
Included is a High Tea with a selection of home-baked cakes and savouries, freshly baked scones, cordial and a variety of teas and coffees.
Unfortunately we do not cater for vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free high tea. All savouries are vegetarian, apart from the sausage rolls.
You are welcome to bring your own food, a discount on the booking is however not given.
- Cancellations 24 hours or less before the appointment, no refund can be given.
- Cancellations 48 hours or less will be refunded at 50% of the amount paid. Prior to 48 hours you you will receive a full refund. Gift vouchers will be provided unless a cash refund is required.
- If you are running late, please note that we cannot extend your booking time, the end time of your booked slot will still apply.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10h00 – 11h30
Currently not doing afternoon sessions.
How to book:
Click on the date you want to book for, then click on the 10:00 time slot (this is now highlighted in black), and shows the number of slots available for that day (maximum 10).
Now enter the number of slots you wish to book for and click on the ‘Book Now’ button. If no times are shown, then there is no slot available for that day.
If the ‘Book Now’ button does not work, you have not clicked on the time slot.
Please take note of the month, as the month shown can be the next month if the current month is fully booked.
How to Pay:
The secure payment is made via DPO PayGate and can be done using a Debit or Credit card as well as via EFT from your bank, using the SID Instant EFT option.
Please leave a review:
If you enjoyed your visit, please leave me a review on Google, it would mean a lot to me. Just click the link below and it will take you to where you can leave your review.
Thanks so much
- Children under the age of 12 are unfortunately not permitted. We understand this is a problem for many parents, but sadly the past shown that younger children just get too excited.
- No high heels or other hard shoes. Ideally wear soft sole shoes or sneakers, as accidentally stepping on a cat will then not injure them as much.
- The address is not public, nor on our website. You will find this at the bottom of the order confirmation email and again in the reminder email you will receive a day before your visit.
- The cats are always around people, so always look behind you when stepping back or getting up.
- Bookings for more than 10 people are not possible via the website, please contact me directly.
- For private groups (minimum 8 people) that can also be on days other than Thu-Sat, please contact Cherylee.
R320.00 90 minutes Price per person
Book now: High Tea at the —- Curiosity Cat Cafe —- Cape Town (Noordhoek)
R320.00 90 minutes
Price per person
What our guests say
It was certainly the most exciting allergy test I have ever had! My allergy to cats is off the charts so to not react to your poppets was a supreme treat! Thank you so much, Cherylee, for an afternoon of fascination and fab food! Your kitties are way more human than I ever imagined they would be! I've been thinking about Dasha all day!